Get Better at Golf and Have More Fun!
5 Lessons for $159
Suggested Handicap Range for this Clinic: 20 to 35 handicap
HOW TO KNOW IF I AM READY FOR LEVEL 2 - Get Better at Golf?
Once you have graduated from the Level 1 - INTRO TO GOLF clinic and/or are able to hit the ball consistently and are comfortable with the basics for all parts of golf (gripping the club, putting, chipping, and full swings with irons and woods), Level 2 - GET BETTER AT GOLF is for developing the next step in your golfing journey!
WHAT IS BEING TAUGHT IN LEVEL 2?
You will expand on the basics of the golf and learn crucial skills to play better golf and have more fun! You will learn how to read lies and hit from different types of grasses, how to hit from non-flat lies, how to use wedges correctly for scoring, and most importantly how to control your shot shape and height to manuever your ball around the course. Under the supervision of PGA professionals and apprentices, these lessons combine fun, friends, and provide a fun way to better your game. Each session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing the game of golf.
Complimentary with the Level 2 - Get Better at Golf Clinic:
- $45 Driving Range Punch Card (5 medium buckets)
- $25 Green Fee Discount Card ($5 off for 5 rounds)
Total value of $229 with added items!
Example of Level 2 schedule of sessions:
- Session I: Putting. 3 Keys to Great Putting
- Session II: Chipping and pitching. Reading lies and selecting the right shot
- Session III: Distance Wedges. How to score from 100 yards and in
- Session IV: Full swing. How to hit from different lies and slopes
- Session V: Full swing. Learn how to hit the 9 shot shapes in golf
- Five 90-minute sessions for $159
6:1 student to instructor ratio
|2022 Level 2 - Get Better at Golf|
|April 26-28-May 3-5-10||Tue/Thu||6:15-7:45pm||6||FULL|
|ADL2-5||August 18-23-25-30-Sept 1||Thu/Tue||5:45-7:15pm||6||REGISTER|