Intermediate/Advanced Adult Clinic: $159
You’ve been playing a while, and now you have the interest and time to work on your swing to enjoy the game more. This clinic will guide you to get in the correct positions to ‘make the move’ to improve your consistency in making solid contact on all your swings. This clinic will provide you the opportunity for close-up modeling, individualized discussion, video analysis and time for many repetitions to make the changes required to improve your compression on every shot.
- Session 1: Chipping and pitching – Learn to control your ball contact, spin, and trajectory to get the ball close every time.
- Session 2: Work on getting in correct positions with smaller swings to ‘make the move’ and compress the ball and control its flight.
- Session 3: Continue working on ‘making the move’ with full swings and various clubs.
- Session 4: Apply your improving techniques with your driver.
- Session 5: Specialty shots. Uneven lies, playing from rough, around trees, bunkers, as well as student’s pick.
Five 90-minute sessions for $159
4:1 student to instructor ratio
Registrations for clinics have been temporarily suspended due to COVID-19
|INTADV-2||June 6-13-20-27-July 11||Saturday||2:30-4:00pm||4|