Lil’ Linksters $79 (ages 5-6)
Introduce your little one to the game of a lifetime with this class focused around fun, game-based instruction. Using SNAG (Starting New at Golf) clubs, your Lil' Linkster will progress in just five lessons to safely using real junior clubs with technique geared to their age group. One-hour sessions are the perfect length for the attention span of our youngest golfers. Learning is fast and painless in this relaxed and safe environment. Get your junior on the right path and avoid the frustration of trying to start them yourself.
- Session I: The full swing with SNAG golf clubs and equipment. The sound fundamentals of a good golf swing are taught using lightweight golf clubs with large, easy to hit SNAG golf balls. Safety is emphasized.
- Session II: The second full-swing SNAG session. Putting with real golf balls introduced. Safety is reinforced.
- Session III: SNAG session on shorter shots. Putting games with real golf balls.
- Session IV: Hitting real golf balls with real golf clubs on shorter shots. More putting games.
- Session V: Skills challenges and evaluation. Hitting real golf balls with a variety of clubs. Putting challenges
Note: All juniors need to have sunscreen applied and an ample supply of water. At the end of each session, our staff will demonstrate for the parents the skills that your junior should be practicing.
Five 60-minute sessions for $79
6:1 student to instructor ratio
Check back for 2018 schedule