2018 Junior Beginner
Junior Beginner (Ages 7-13)
Five 75-minute sessions for $109
Designed for juniors with limited experience who typically do not have skills proficient enough to play on a regulation course yet. Juniors in these classes learn basic golf skills and advance their proficiency in an environment that emphasizes safety, etiquette, sportsmanship, and, most of all, fun. Your junior will play their way to a better game of golf by working with FUNdamentals as a beginner and advance their skills by applying these techniques to their practice.
- Session I: The full swing with irons. Grip, stance, posture, and the basics of a sound swing.
- Session II: The full swing with woods. Transference of instruction from the first session to the longer clubs.
- Session III: Putting.
- Session IV: Chipping and pitching. Continued work on the full swing.
- Session V: Skills challenges and evaluation.
- Five 75-minute sessions for $109
- 6:1 student to instructor ratio
Note: All juniors need to have sunscreen applied and an ample supply of water. At the end of each session, our staff will demonstrate for the parents the skills that your junior should be practicing.
Registration Opens March 1st