Our Men's League offers a schedule of individual and team events throughout the season on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as a weekly Skins Game on Thursday afternoons from May through August.
All of the Men's League tournaments are both social and competitive in nature. Events are USGA handicapped whichis included in the registration fee.
Players earn Points throughout the season for playing in events and finishing high in the standings. The Top 20 players on the Points List are eligible to play in The Players Championship in September, a very special event not to be missed. The special honor of Player of the Year goes to the player at the top of the Points List after The Players Championship.
Some of the more popular events are theRyder Cup Team Event, the season long Match Play tournament, the Member-Member, Club Championship, and the Heaven & Hell tournament. You will want to make sure you get signed-up for these.
Registration Fee of $140 includes USGA handicap, Eisenhower-Evans Scholarship donation, $35 Shop Credit, and prize pool contribution. Men's League also receives a 25% discount off regular-priced clothing and headwear.
- Two NEW 4-man team events with the opportunity to form your own team or be paired up
- Indian Peaks Men's League will participate in the Colorado Golf Association Team Interclub. (Home & Away matches)
- Weekly Thursday afternoon Skins Game (9-hole) May through August (17 play dates). Tee-times 4:00-5:00pm.
- Individual Match Play Championship
- Ryder Cup Team tournament
- End of the season Players Championship for Top 20 players on Points List (FREE event)
- Players canearn an automatic bid into the Players Championship by winning their flight in the Club Championship (gross champion each flight), or by winning the Individual Match Play Championship
- 25% discount off regular price of clothing & headwear for all Men's League players through 2016. Clubs, bags, balls, and shoes already discounted
- Multiplied Points for certain events leading up to the Players Championship, making those events more valuable and bringing more players into contention at the Players Championship.