Learn to score on the real course!
Mix of off-course coaching and on-course experiences
5 Lessons for $199 (90-Minutes each)
Suggested Handicap Range for this Clinic: 10 to 20 handicap
HOW TO KNOW IF I AM READY FOR LEVEL 3 - Scoring in Golf?
Once you have graduated from the Level 2 - GET BETTER AT GOLF clinic and/or are able to (mostly) understand and control your trajectory and shape of your golf ball from different slopes and lies you are ready for Level 3 - SCORING IN GOLF! This clinic is an intermediate/advanced level clinic, and is intended for those moving from how to hit the ball into how to score out on the course. THIS CLINIC IS NOT FOR LEARNING HOW TO HIT THE GOLF BALL, BUT HOW TO SCORE BETTER OUT ON THE COURSE WITHOUT CHANGING YOUR CURRENT SWING.
WHAT IS BEING TAUGHT IN LEVEL 3?
You will learn the truth about your own game, and what skills are your strengths and weaknesses out on the actual golf course. You will use assessments to get the truth of your game and how best you can lower your score by using routines, strategies and skills that aren't dependent on having the "perfect swing". You will spend some of the time out on the course in real-life situations and some time getting off-course coaching that is specific to YOU and YOUR GAME! Under the supervision of PGA professionals and apprentices, these lessons combine top-tier coaching and ways to improve your score without changing your swing, and learning these skills ON THE ACTUAL COURSE. You can take what is learned in this clinic onto the course immediately the next time you play and see the improved results! Come learn new skills and improve your score!
Complimentary with the Level 3 - Scoring in Golf Clinic:
- $45 Driving Range Punch Card (5 medium buckets)
- $25 Green Fee Discount Card ($5 off for 5 rounds)
Total value of $269 with added items!
Example of Level 3 schedule of sessions:
- Session I: Assessments. Learn the TRUTH about your game
- Session II: Off-Course Coaching and Practice. Mental Management, Wedges, and Putting
- Session III: On-Course Coaching. Go onto the course and practice skills learned in session 2
- Session IV: Individual Off-Course Coaching and Practice. Receive personalized coaching plan and practice time
- Session V: On-Course Play. Go play a few holes and discuss results and final personal improvement plan
- Five 90-minute sessions for $199
5:1 student to instructor ratio
|2022 Level 3 - Scoring in Golf|
|ADL3-3||July 9-16-23-30-Aug 6||Saturday||6:30-8:00pm||5||REGISTER|