2020 Men's League Packet (view/download)
Our Men's League offers a schedule of individual and team events throughout the season on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as a weekly Skins Game on Thursday afternoons from May through August.
All of the Men's League tournaments are both social and competitive in nature. Events are USGA handicapped which is included in the registration fee.
Players earn Points throughout the season for playing in events and finishing high in the standings. The Top 25 players on the Points List are eligible to play in The Players Championship in September, a very special event not to be missed. The special honor of Player of the Year goes to the player at the top of the Points List after The Players Championship.
Some of the more popular events are the Ryder Cup Team Event, the season long Match Play tournament, The Accomplice (formerly Member/Member), Club Championship, and the Heaven & Hell tournament. You will want to make sure you get signed up for these.
Registration Fee of $150 includes USGA handicap, $25 Shop Credit, prize pool contribution, and discount offers on food during select events. NEW this year, we are also including a FREE $50 Range Card for your use when practicing or warming up. The balance goes into the pot for tournament prizes and other tournament items. Men's League players receive a 25% discount off regular-priced clothing and headwear.
Notes for 2020
- “Majors” throughout the year will now have bigger payouts and more points to win!
- Heaven & Hell and the Member-Guest are back!
- The new World Handicap System will be used beginning January 1st, 2020.
- A flight rotation system will be used to ensure fair and equitable tee times for all players throughout the season.
- Tees played for events are based on handicap index with 0-7.9 playing Black tees, 8-14.9 playing Blue tees and 15+ playing Gold tees.
- Top 25 Players following the Club Championship will receive a bid to play in the Players Championship.
- Flights will be broken down so that all players play the same tee box. Seniors age 60+ and Super Seniors age 70+ may elect to play a more forward tee but lose the eligibility to win the Gross prize for the flight.
- A maximum of 2 handicap strokes (“pops”) per hole for all Skins Games regardless of handicap.
- For the Individual Match Play, ALL players must have an established handicap at the time of their first match. If a player does not have an official handicap at the time of the first match the player may play “scratch” with no handicap strokes.
- Ties for prize winnings in stroke play events will be broken by a scorecard playoff using the USGA preferred method of comparing the last nine hole scores first, then last six holes, then last three holes, and finally the 18th hole (unless otherwise noted i.e. Club Championship). If still tied, scorecard playoff will continue with #1 handicap hole, #2 handicap hole and so on.
- 25% discount off regular price of in-stock clothing & headwear for all Men’s League players through 2020. Clubs, bags, balls, and shoes already discounted