Short Game 102: $129
Do you find that your scoring is hindered by a less-than-stellar short game? Have you taken Get Golf Ready and are ready to begin scoring lower? Short Game 102 is the clinic for you! This five-session clinic covers all aspects of the short game, chipping, pitching, approach wedges, putting, and sand play. This clinic teaches you the best approach for each of these shots and provides you a structure to make your practice sessions more effective. Several of the sessions will include on-the-course practical application experience, when possible. Working on your scoring clubs (putter and wedges) is the best way to make the game more enjoyable by lowering your frustration around the green.
- Session I: Putting. Grip, stance, posture, and alignment for sound putter technique. Drills for distance and direction control.
- Session II: Chipping and pitching. Firm basic technique for chipping and pitching within 20 yards of the green. Know when to use which technique.
- Session III: Distance wedges. The graduated finesse swing technique of knowing how to hit approach shots from inside 60 yards.
- Session IV: Sand. How to hit soft, high shots from a greenside bunker. Learn how to develop distance control.
- Session V: Skills challenges and evaluation. Continued work on the aspects of the short game that are the most problematic for the players in the clinic.
Five 90-minute sessions for $129
4:1 student to instructor ratio
|Short Game 102|
|SG-2||April 30-May 2-7-9-14||Mon/Wed||6:15-7:45pm||4|
These Women-Only classes are just like the regular classes listed above, which some women may find less intimidating and more enjoyable.
|Short Game 102 - Women|
|SGW-2||May 29-31-June 5-7-12||Tue/Thu||3:00-4:30pm||4|